New Issue of Anguilla Life
From the Anguilla Local News - Site Map.
Anguilla Life is a portfolio-sized magazine about Anguilla
published 3 times per year.
The Spring 1997 issue sports a picture
of a quaint old wooden house in North Hill with the horse Pipen
under a tree. The magazine include 35 pages of articles on
a wide variety of topics, such as
- The Owen House: architectural and cultural study.
- New sculptures from Courteney Devonish communicate healing.
- International Arts Festival in Anguilla, starting July 28th.
- Still the Proud Rebels by Lena Gumbs
- What is the Internet by Pat Hunte
- An Interview with "www.news.ai"
- The Challenge a short story folk tale by Judith-Anne
- How to Use Anguilla as an International Financial Center
- A Goat Proof Garden
- Anguilla's Heritage Collection museum
- Wallblake House in serious need of repair
- Sprinter Ras Bucket Honoured on Anguillian Stamp
- The Stranger a fictional essay by 16-year old Candis Adams.
- The Beekeepers of Anguilla
- Islie Dabasha's Rainbow Recording Studio
- Rondoletia anguillensis a new species of shrub
- Cap Juluca's Eddie Webster is Employee of the Year, and our first Tai
Kwon Do black belt
- Mother a poem by Anita Richardson
- The Fisherman's Song a poem by Patricia Adams
- Carimar's Delroy Lake wins Supervisor of Year
- How the 17.5% Land transfer tax effects property valuation
- How Under 15 Cricket is doing
- Profile of Olive Rogers, veteran of the Anguilla revolution
- Memories of Anguilla as it was in 1959/1960
Of course you can buy Anguilla Life magazine in Anguilla, or you can subscribe for US$20/year
by calling 264-497-3080 or sending a money order to
Box 109, Anguilla.
Revised: September 01, 1997