Anguilla Local News

Visitor Feedback

www.news.ai   Site Map   Click to enlarge pictures

Every day brings new email messages about Anguilla. Here is an interesting message that came in recently:

Thu, 17 Dec 1998 8:31:19 -0800
From: [email protected]
Subject: Thanks!!

Thanks for your advice through our previous e-mails and phone calls on Anguilla. I also gathered a lot of information through your fabulous web site. Thank you for all of your valuable information!

My husband and I travelled to Anguilla mid November and we have never had a better trip! We stayed at Cap Juluca, which in our opinion, is the finest in the Caribbean. What a great beach, service, food and activities! Their staff is unparalleled.

We also enjoyed Mango's, Blanchards, Oliver's and Luciano's for dinners outside Cap Juluca, with Mango's being our favorite.

Scilly Cay was a lot of fun with their live music on Sunday as well as tasty rum punch!! We also ventured out in a jeep to see the beautiful Shoal Bay.

I was surprised at how friendly the people are. Even though I heard that through the various travel forums, I was still surprised at how nice and helpful everyone was.

We hope to come back next year!! Hope all is well with you and your family.

Read more email from visitors.

 Revised: February 01, 1999

 Beaches
Menus